18442116126. Description Warranty Shipping Returns. This is an original used OEM Quarter Window Regulator, Rear, Driver Side that''s guaranteed to fit a 2002 Honda Odyssey with the applicable vehicle manufacturer''s specifications (). EXL, 4DR, PW L, L.
Honda Odyssey 2002, Engine Coolant Radiator by TruParts®. This product is made of highquality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using stateoftheart technology and with customers in mind, this product by... Direct replacement for your factory part OE quality for a low price.
· Light Blue 2002 Honda Odyssey Sports Van with 146845 miles for sale at public car auctions in Bridgeport PA on 10222021. FREE membership. Bid today! Stock 30230124
Built with legendary Honda quality, Odyssey is a benchmark in the industry. Wıth just one drive, you’ll se e minivan performance, comfort, safety and versat ility in a whole new light. Retractable 3rdrow Magic SeatT Front/rear air conditioning ... 2002 Honda Odyssey ...
· P0302 is a relatively common Honda Odyssey trouble code. It stands for: P0302: Cylinder 2 → Misfire Detected. P0302 is certainly a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability the Honda Odyssey. The nice thing about it is that the P0302 has tracked the problem to a particular cylinder, which makes diagnosing the problems simpler than P0300, which means that the cylinders …
Honda Odyssey 2002, OE Type Engine Coolant Thermostat by Gates®. With Seal. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product.
2002–2004 Honda Odyssey EX (US) The Odyssey also received a significant increase in power from 210 hp (157 kW) to 240 hp (179 kW) during 2001. Also added was a fivespeed automatic transmission, side torso airbags (not side curtain airbags), rear disc brakes, and a few minor cosmetic improvements on the outside as well as the inside.
· 2002 Odyssey’s range in price from 31,900 to 36,900. Probably the best minivan on the market Though it was a latecomer to the minivan market when it was introduced in 1999, the Honda Odyssey has already won numerous awards from automotive magazines and websites, and has proved popular with its owners.
Question about 1997 Honda Odyssey. 1 Answer . Looking for Location of Thermostat on 1998 Honda Odessey. Posted by eetinc on Feb 12, 2011. Want Answer 0. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Comment; Flag; More. Print ...
· Your Honda Odyssey transmission problems arise from a complex mechanical system controlling power application between the engine and driveshaft. These parts go through more wear and tear than any other parts. This wear and tear are due to heating and friction created by the several interacting and moving parts.
2002 Honda Odyssey; Open Questions: 0 answers. 2017 Honda Fit temp control valve not responding Just got my car back from the body shop and my 2017 Honda fit temp control knob won''t go counterclockwise past the 11 o''clock position. It stops and if I try to force it, it bounces back to 11 o''clock.
· Pull the P1491 code. Search and saw it is EGR related. The TSB I looked at shows an extended coverage for the 2002 model but only a repair procedure for 9901, nothing for 2002. Is the prodedure the same, because from looking through the threads it seems that things were done differently for the EGR for 2002 and later models.
· 2002 Odyssey EX Fern (Granite) Green Honda hood protector, stainless steel flex brake lines, Honda block heater, AC condenser screen, Zymol wax 151,000 miles/243,000 kilometres; original transmission; Amsoil MV ATF since 79,000 miles/127,000 kilometres; Magnefine aux ATF filter; Honda aux ATF cooler; 19 drain and fills
The Honda Odyssey is a minivan manufactured by Japanese automaker Honda since 1994, marketed in most of the world and currently in its fifth generation in Japan.. The Odyssey had originally been conceived and engineered in Japan, in the wake of the country''s economic crisis of the 1990s – which in turn imposed severe constraints on the vehicle''s size and overall concept, dictating the ...
Location of thermostat on 2002 Honda Odyssey. Difficulty level of repair for mechanically inclined individual. Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda
Your 2002 Honda Odyssey dry weight is its curb weight without gasoline. Normally, suppliers calculate a car’s curb weight with all the extras, fittings, and goods necessary to drive immediately. So, it has some gas and enough essential oil in tanks, handbrake, coolant, …
Car heater is an indispensable part of your 2002 Honda Odyssey climate control system, especially in cold winters. Be sure your car heater works properly providing enough warm air for passengers compartment. If not visit CARiD to have the best replacement car heater parts on the market.